Sunday 28 November 2010

Men, a Call to ACTION

Men, this post is all about you.

We have 1 month left here in 2010, and I for one want to finish STRONG. I have said it before on here, I am a sex addict. Have been for some time, but a while back a couple of guys and me started to kick against this darkness in our lives - and now it is starting to bleed day light (ya that was a shameless plug for that song lovers in a dangerous time, eek sad, but I love that line...) today I am at day 495.

Here is the deal men, I came to a realization, simply put, I'm no where near as great as I make myself out to be in my own head. I've got enough failure to back that up, plus, I could not seem to take a stand of any significance on this issue of sexual purity on my own. It took help, something I call Gospel Accountability.

so here is the invite

Join what we started to call a Fight Club. It is more than just men meeting for beer and wings, it is more than a bible study, it is more than an accountability session, it is more than an AA type support group. The odd thing is it can incorporate all of those things, but it is so much more, simply put, it is 'Men becoming better men' and a solid chase to Total Life Encompassing Authenticity.

I hope every man that reads this will have the desire to Join the Fight - by the way, you are already in this fight, it is just that right now, you are probably in it alone.

You can respond to this post, or, you can anonymously fill out the communication box to the right, a service by bravenet (you will be taken to another window to have your info go through) an email will be sent only to me.

Thanks guys, lets get fighting this battle together and finish 2010 stronger than we have ever finished a year before!

slv2all

No comments: